One of the most efficient forms of drug testing is the hair follicle test. A hair follicle test or hair drug test screens for illegal drug use or the misuse of prescription medicine. While a urine drug test is designed to show if you’ve used or misused drugs in the past few days, a hair drug test can positively detect drugs in your system consumed within a 90-day period before the test. This makes hair drug tests not just one of the most efficient but also one of the hardest to pass. Nevertheless, passing a hair drug test isn’t impossible. There are multiple instructions out there on how to pass a hair follicle test. Some opt for the loophole method which is the discreet use of detoxification programs, while others shave all their body hair off. If you have doubts about losing your locks and do not want to raise suspicion, the former is your best bet. The leading guidance on how to pass a hair follicle test is by and far the Macujo Method.
How To Pass A Hair Follicle Test In Under 24 Hours
The Macujo Method (also called Mac Method) is a seven-step hair-cleaning procedure. This method has existed ever since hair analysis was first used for drug use detection early in the 80s. Today it remains the favored method for its efficacy and convenience.
Materials Needed For The Macujo Method
For this method, you need these seven (7) ingredients:
- rubber gloves
- shower cap
- Clean & Clear deep cleansing
- Heinz vinegar
- Tide liquid laundry detergent
- old style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo
- Zydot Ultra Clean
Step by Step Macujo Method Procedure
Once you’ve gathered all your materials ready, follow the steps outlined below.
- As soon as you learn or suspect of a future possibility of testing, it’s well-recommended that you abstain from using as soon as possible. Otherwise, this method won’t work.
- Rinse your hair with warm water, making sure that it is soaked to the roots.
- After rinsing, pour Heinz vinegar onto your hair. It may sting a bit, but that’s normal.
- Without rinsing out the vinegar from your hair, massage Clean & Clear onto your scalp and wait for an hour, putting your hair in a shower cap. This won’t feel very comfortable but let the chemicals do their job.
- After an hour, you can now rinse your hair with warm water.
- After rinsing, wash your hair with Old Style Aloe Rid shampoo, TWICE.
- After two rounds of washing with Aloe Rid Shampoo, wash out your hair with Tide Liquid Detergent. Make absolutely sure that all your head is covered. Use goggles to protect your eyes.
- After the previous step comes the final round of washing with Zydot Ultra Clean shampoo. Then rinse with warm water.
The whole process must be repeated at least three times (Steps 1-8) before you undergo the test for more certain results. The biggest downside of the Macujo Method is its cost, but it’s a worthy investment if you’re looking to secure that job!
See to it that you use a reliable detox shampoo brand. Beware of fake products available for purchase in the market.