Vaping used to be marketed as a smoking cessation aid but there are mainly people, non-smokers and smokers who choose to vape. Among those are a group suffering a variety of medical ailments and poor mental health conditions who are using vaping to self administer doses of CBD.
There are various ways of consuming CBD hot juice, but vaping is considered as the most effective method with sublingual drops a close second. However, vaping is not only effective it works faster. CBD vape juice is also tasty and gives you the best product on value for your money. There are different vape devices suitable for consuming CBD just as there are different flavors of vape juice.
Pros of Vaping CBD
There are various reasons for choosing to vape CBD;
- Vaping CBD has higher bioavailability, this means that CBD reaches your bloodstream quicker than alternative methods like talking a capsule or drops. With vaping, you don’t need to wait for the CBD to metabolize and then react with the body instead it instantly becomes part of your blood and gives immediate results.
- Another benefit of vaping CBD is that you need to consume only tiny amounts of CBD to experience the desired results. Ss it gives immediate results this prevents overconsumption.
- Vape devices are portable and it makes consumption of CBD possible anytime, anywhere.
- With vape products, you don’t need to be worried about leaking CBD oil and you can carry it in your pocket, in your hand or briefcase without fear.
- Vaping also offers different varieties and flavors of CBD and mixing it with other liquids, the combinations are endless. This is a major reason for preference of vape CBD.
- Vaping devices are not too hot to burn the CBD so there is no toxic smoke. It just warms the CBD and it evaporates.
Cons of Vape CBD
There are some safety concerns that you must consider before opting for vape CBD like:
- Vape devices do not allow you to closely monitor your CBD intake. You get a clue that you have consumed enough when your body reacts. This makes it harder to track your consumption as you can with alternative methods of consuming CBD.
- A vaping device turns CBD into a water based vapor which is not always a healthy option for the consumption of CBD. Research is attempting to confirm alarming anecdotal evidence that vaping anything, much less CBD, for a longer duration means a higher tendency towards developing respiratory health issues.
- Some public places do not allow vaping indoors so you actually can’t consume CBD through vape devices everywhere. You must use alternative methods along with vaping to maintain a consistent but light consumption of CBD.
- If you do not vape at the right temperature, you could be causing negative side effects.
Although studies are still underway into vaping, it is on the increase worldwide and so is the use of CBD. Acceptance of both in public places is sporadic but there are hopes for vaping CBD to as easily recognized and accepted as taking a pill. Almost daily, studies are concluding that CBD does what people have been saying it does all along. Even if the jury is still out on the long-term effects of vaping, vaping is without a doubt, the most convenient and cost effective way to administer CBD.